Two friends/blogging buddies have nominated me for this award, not really sure what it’s all about, but here goes…
Pip, who pens a funny, informative blog about living in Portugal, and
The Redneck Princess, a good friend and coworker who writes an often hilarious, always irreverent, seriously self-revealing blog about absolutely everything.
I now get to put this thrilling picture here:
1. I hate doing what I’m told
2. I work in a garden centre and have pollen allergies
3. I love to grow food but dislike many cooked vegetables
4. I love to read good books but can rarely sit through a whole movie
5. I regularly overexert myself to the detriment of my physical health
6. But I sleep a lot so I think it evens out
7. I have a huge appreciation for nature and love where I live
Now I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers but I don’t want to, so I won’t. I don’t do chain letters either, or go to those parties at people’s homes where some goon tries to coerce you into buying jewellery, spices, or sex toys. I’d rather go to the dentist than one of those…
What a crank, eh?
By the way Pip and Redneck Princess, what’s so “versatile” about a gardening blog? I pretty much thought I was a one-trick pony!
But thanks, I’ll take it as the compliment I’m sure you were intending it to be!